What do we do?
Holmes Adaptations LLC provides individualized home assessments to create tailored accessibility solutions while meeting your personal needs and goals. At Holmes Adaptations LLC we are aware of the implications of various diagnoses, the progression of aging, and how to create a “just right” fit for an individual and others who share the same space. We are well trained in evaluating a person and how their abilities may be impacted by the task demands of their environment.
Who can we help?
* Individuals with a new need for a home accessibility assessment after an injury, surgery, or short term including hospice.
* Individuals with progressive or long term diagnoses including:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- COPD or emphysema
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Congestive heart failure
- And many more
* Children worried about their parent’s safety in their home and want to make sure to prevent injury and falls.
* Individuals preparing for a move to a new home, retirement community, or assisted living facility.
Services we provide:
Coronavirus has changed a lot of things. More than ever it is vital to keep your loved ones safe at home, to prevent falls, prevent unnecessary hospitalizations, and prevent needless moves to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities or long term care.
We provide services in the comfort of your own home. Virtual appointments also available.
Contact us for more information:
Holmes Adaptations LLC
Copyright Holmes Adaptations LLC – All rights reserved